Family Camp is nearly upon us and below are some final reminders to ensure everyone has a great time.
- Campers should arrive on site anytime after 5pm on the Friday evening and depart by midday on the Sunday.
- Day visitors should arrive in time for activities to start at 10am on the Saturday and leave after the groups annual general meeting has finished late afternoon.
- Day visitors need to remember to bring a change of activity clothes with them and members of the group are asked to arrive in uniform.
- Everyone needs to bring camp crockery (plastic plate, bowl, mug etc) for meals including day visitors for lunch time.
- The Scout Group's annual general meeting (AGM) will be held at 4:30pm with everyone on camp invited to attend to find out about more about the running of our group