- We meet in a purpose built headquarters (built in 2013), with a large main hall (with soft sprung flooring), with a smaller room, storage rooms, meeting room and kitchen. We have full disabled facilities.
- In 2015 we completed the rebuild project by replacing the store room and tarmacing the carpark.
- In 2017 we added sound adsorption panels to reduce the echo in the main hall - giving our young people an even better facility to learn and play in.
- In 2018 we electrified the main shutter, installed automatic fire doors, drew lines on the main hall floor, installed new clocks and fitted a new floor in the small meeting room.
- We held our grand opening in September 2018, but continue to improve the facility.
- In 2019 we upgraded the lighting to LED.
Sound Panels Installation, April 2017
December 2015 Progress
June/July/August/September/October/November 2013 Progress